- We are discovering our real identities by loving and accepting ourselves.
- Our self-esteem is increasing as we give ourselves approval on a daily basis.
- Fear of authority figures and the need to “people-please” is leaving us.
- Our ability to share intimacy is growing inside us.
- As we face our abandonment issues, we are attracted by strengths and become more tolerant of weaknesses.
- We enjoy feeling stable, peaceful, and financially secure.
- We are learning how to play and have fun in our lives.
- We choose to love people who can love and be responsible for themselves.
- Healthy boundaries and limits are becoming easier for us to set.
- Fears of failure and success are leaving us, as we intuitively make healthier choices.
- With help from our ACA support group, we are releasing our dysfunctional behaviors.
- Gradually, with our Higher Power’s help, we are learning to expect the best and get it.
*Changed from the future tense to the present tense.